Thursday, June 07, 2007

Duo plays Burra (again)

Steve and Nancy ('The Negotiators Duo') play at the Burra Hotel (again) from about 8pm on Friay night, 8 June.

They always seem to have a great time there, and the crowd seems to be consistently large. I think the locals appreciate the fact they have an act of this performative character play at their mid-north local. I hear there's a few of our suburban friends/fans heading up for the night also. Having seen a couple of The Duo's gigs, I can vouch for the fact that it's a much more rock'n'roll type experience than any other midi duo I've seen doing the suburban rounds (except perhaps for the irish leprachauns who I saw about seven years ago at the Brecknock).

If anyone who's there for the gig reads this post, I'd be real interested to read your comments about it all.

No comments: