Saturday, May 19, 2007

Upcoming Gigs - June 1 and 28

The Negotiators will be gracing the public stage twice in June! This is our long awaited and much sought after return to performing.

June 1 - Club 168 Poolhall - upstairs Cnr Vincent/Commercial, Port Adelaide, from 10 pm
June 28 - Finsbury Hotel - Pennington (?)

The Negotiators Duo will also be playing soon, out at Hamley Bridge Hotel on May 25th from 9pm.

We've been kind of in a holding pattern since late last year when Nancy's voice went away for awhile. I think we've gotten better, but aren't as tight as a band as we could be. Therefore, the first Poolhall gig will be a bit of a testing time I suspect, and we will sink or swim. My instinct tells me we'll rise to the occasion.

We've got a couple practices between now and then. I imagine they'll be fairly focused events. Hope to see you there...

No comments: